Construction Maintenance and On Call Services
As part of an overall focus on meeting the variety of demands required in active and occupied facilities, Eby offers Construction Maintenance and On Call Services to numerous Owners in the region.
Depending on the frequency and urgency a client might require, the range of the services Eby provides include the following:
- Machine equipment relocation and removal
- Concrete foundation and paving removal and replacement
- Masonry repair and tuck pointing
- Miscellaneous steel removal and repair
- Exterior wood trim repair and replacement
- Door and hardware repair/replacement
- Demountable office partition and modular office assembly
- Flooring removal and replacement
- Drywall repair and paint touch up
- Fire tape and caulking repair and installation
- Select roofing and flashing repairs
- Interior temporary partitions and air flow/pressure enclosures
- Fire and storm cleanup and restoration
- Snow removal
Eby typically performs these services with in-house crews that are very experienced in working in occupied facilities. We provide this type of service across all of our markets namely in manufacturing, medical, office building, and historical structures. Our on call agreements ranges from jobs taking less than a day and scheduled shutdown or turn around services requiring 24/7 support, to multi-year arrangements where an Eby crew reports to a site daily as an extension of an Owner’s in-house facilities department.
For more information on how we might be of service to your organization, please contact us!